Friday, November 9, 2007

What a fine day. Blah.

Great. This is just great. I hate whining but my state of mind screams to me to do so. I hate having arguments with people, especially the ones I consider close, but I feel so damn stressed out right now that I simply cannot control myself and my reactions. It’s been a crazy week of arriving late at home and waking up early in the morning and an even crazier week awaits me, with a partial exam at Mechanics and a big test at Building Materials (where I’ve already landed some quite fucked up grades) so this weekend has one word written all over it: STUDY. Yes. Study hard, study a lot because I cannot afford to mess up even more…now I’m starting to feel the repercussions of treating the first month of university as an appendix of the summer vacation. The snowball has grown from fist-size to snowman-size and I don’t want it growing even more. It’s not the quantity of material that I have to study, but the quality, because all the elements that we’ve been taught are important for the exams we’ll have in Jan-Feb and if I don’t understand them now, I might as well search for another university. And in addition I’ve taken up Spanish classes, which are very cool because I’ve wanted to learn Spanish for like 3 or 4 years and now that I’m finally getting round to doing it I’m really pleased, but the thing is that the classes are in the evenings so I get home even more tired. So no, I don’t feel like going out. There’s simply no more fuel for the engine.
And I promise this is the last time I whine in a blog entry. But I felt like I had to pour it out somewhere and this place is the best to do so. The ego box is not so pink right now…but I hope it will be next weekend.

No comments: