Sunday, November 18, 2007

OCS!!!!

Finally! November 17th has come and it was time for the Omul cu sobolani concert. I met up with my friend Daniela at8 o'clock but the concert started only after 10. grrrrreat! the 2 hours of wait were looooooong, but filled with good music! They played Muse, The Cure, The Killers, Keane and Placebo (just to mention a few of my favorite bands):X so I was entertained :)) There were so many 13 year old emo kids that I freaked out :-ss. Call me old-fashioned if you like, but I'm a bit scared whenevr I look at these kiddies...what will they be when they grow up? Urgh, I'd rather not think about it.
Back to the concert. They started with 'Nu incerca asa ceva acasa", one of my favorite songs and sang a few songs from their latest album, as well as some older ones. The microphone really sucked and poor Dan (the singer) had to hold the cable in a certain position or otherwise his voice could not be heard. So boo for the sound! Big boo! But they were funny, interacted a lot with the crowd and the atmosphere was alright. I was on the right side of the stage, quite close to them and I managed to get away without being stepped on! My shoes look like new :D But don't think that I just stood there and watched. I headbanged and danced around, sang along to their songs and had a good time. Well what a normal person does at a rock concert. By the time the concert ended, I was soaking wet. I have to say, I prefer outdoor concerts because you have plenty of air, but here...geesh we were close to suffocating. Where's the AC when you need it?!
All in all, the concert was ok. Thumbs up for Dan, Cezar, Nucu and Mihnea, their music is great and they are funny, but big boo for the sound. It pretty much blew it. But I'll surely be there at their next concert! OCS rock!
Song of the day is "Razna" by OCS :D youtube link included :)

chiar nu ma intereseaza
parerea celorlalti nu conteaza
nu-mi pasa, stiu c-or sa vorbeasca
nebuniei mele sa se-mpotriveasca
inseamna atat de putin pentru mine
oricum fac cam tot ce imi vine,
nu urmaresc chiar sa displac
da' refuz mereu sa va fac pe plac.

vad sanatorii cu balcoane,
borcane de pastile goale,
camasi de forta dantelate,
reflexe neconditionate.

nu imi pasa ce-or sa zica,
stiu oricum c-or sa-mi poarte pica
tu esti mai putin nebun decat mine
eu sunt cel ce stie totul despre tine.......

sunt nebun, imi spun nebun, ma simt nebun....
razna am luat-o cu totii,
dar voi, ca tontii, nu observati
ca am luat-o razna cu totii,dar eu....

vad sanatorii cu balcoane,
borcane de pastile goale,
camasi de forta dantelate,
reflexe prea conditionate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzRerpVuwR8

No comments: