Monday, October 29, 2007

Favorite Worst Nightmare: Physics

[rant]Even if there are 2 more days until the Physics tutorials, this subject is really bugging me...
I've never been a fan of this science, maybe because my 6th grade teacher was a hysterical bitch whose main hobby was showing off her high-pitched voice and then my 7th and 8th grade teacher, also known as Hot Sexy Grandma, had a story-telling voice that made it impossible for me to keep my concentration more than 5 minutes, my mind drifting away quickly. Obviously, during highschool I never gave a damn about Physics so here I am, a student of the Technical University where this subject is very important and I know basically nothing about it. And the teacher isn't too helpful either. "She just can't stop writing" as my friend Sak used to say back in the day during Chemistry classes. She just talks and writes at the same time at an incredible "velocity" (this is the term she uses most) so it's impossible to pay any attention.
Darn. What am I going to do about this...I guess I will have to study very hard for this subject in order to pass the exam. If I get the 5 I'll be the happiest person in the Milky Way.
The other subjects are cool...I really like Calculus and Building Materials and Topograph isn't bad either. But Physics is just killing me :-s [/rant]

No comments: