Friday, March 13, 2009

Tag, you're it: 6 things that put a smile on my face

I got this one from Andreea and I'm not a spoilsport, so here it is :D

6 things that make me smile


Rules
1) link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share 6 things that put a smile on your face.
4) pass the tag along to other fabulous blogs.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

And here they are (in random order):

1) the song "Float On" by Modest Mouse (youtube's being a bitch at the mo and i can't find a link)
2) the upcoming B'Estfest
3) Marius and Sorana, university would suck without them
4) browsing through older photos
5) tennis
6) heavy snowfall :D

and noooooow I tag Sandra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love browsing through old photos too. :D I should find a way to get a backup copy of them though...these days it's not safe to only keep them in your computer. Do you have a backup copy of your pics?

Have a great day dear! *sending hugs*