Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Counting down the days....

With 2 more exams to go, I am getting way too excited about what will come at the very beginning of the next month.

As I am sure you know what that is, I will skip the topic and talk about something else. Like me and school. Had 4 exams already and my grades are in descending order: fromn a 10 in the first one to a 7 in the latest one. I can't say I am over the moon with that 7, but I'm pleased that I passed. I guess I'm more delighted not to have any courses with the math teacher next year :) (at last I hope so) Of course I had to have a distraction during this exam session and that is another TV show: House, MD. Luckily I postponed LOST so my addiction was rather mild (I'm unstoppable when watching LOST...can only stop after about 6 or 7 episodes) but strong enough to prevent me from studying too much for Math. And there is the Euro 2008 too. Fortunately, my ol' lucky bastard ass didn't suffer much from that since my subject had 2 problems from the only chapter I studied thoroughly so I was able to pass without much ado.

Enough about my bad grades. I got my results for the LCCI: I got a distinction :D:D:D:D:D:D:D The news received a very warm welcome from my already bruised confidence so yay! (Although my English still under severe threat at uni. thank God for music, movies and TV shows)

The entry stops here cos I have plenty of building materials to study :) and Romania is playing the big match later on. C ya!

No comments: