Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paranoid Hyperboloid!!!!!!

Verrrrrrrry paranoid!!!!! Oh myyyyy, I have an oral exam in Algebra in about 10 hours and I am sooo unprepared that I am ashamed of myself. I know the first couple of chapter but then differential geometry just kills me!! I love Calculus, but I've always been slower at Geometry, so this is freaky!!!!!! And from the other group, only 10 out of 30 people passed, so that's really encouraging :)))
OK, I should go back to study some more of this utter crap. Although I'm pretty sure that this is the exam I'll fail. Reading back a few posts, I was saying that I'm not too worried about this one....completely wrong! Wrong to the core!
I'll check in tomorrow to say whether I've passed or failed. But believe me, I'm in for a total humiliation. Wish me luck! Or whatever there is left to wish :-s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alo!don'soara... mai postezi ceva anul asta, totusi? :P